Creative Media Producer
Blue Oaks Financial is a growing, unconventional (no suits/ties) financial advisory firm. We’re seeking an experienced Media Production Specialist to join our firm. We manage investments and create financial plans for our clients.
This hybrid position will be based out of Roseville, CA. In office work is required for filming and recording of content, with the option to work remotely for eligible projects.
In this role, you should expect to:
- Produce audio and video content for podcasts, interviews, explainer videos, and social media posts.
- Implement knowledge of cameras, lighting, and support gear, as well as professional lighting and audio recording techniques.
- Maintain well-organized project files for archiving and sharing with others.
- Play a key role in production (camera, lighting, audio recording, etc.) and post-production (media management, video editing, motion graphics, audio editing and mixing, color grading, etc.).
- Effectively troubleshoot audio/video issues.
- The ability to lead projects throughout the various stages of the project cycle including technical discovery, creative development, and multimedia production.
- Deep understanding of digital media and content production across multiple platforms.
- A fast learner and critical thinker capable of following instructions and accepting criticism.
- Able to produce quality work on tight deadlines.
- Have an eye for design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film/Video Production (or related fields), or equivalent professional experience as applicable.
- 2+ years of professional experience in audio/video/motion graphics production.
- Knowledge of interview lighting and sound recording techniques.
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and Audition.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical challenges and problem solve calmly.
- Positive attitude and solid communication skills both written and verbally.
- Please include reel or samples of previous work with your application. You can also email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graphic Design Experience (inDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with live-streaming or live broadcasts
- Interest in investing/finance/economics
The candidate must be a team player who is proactive and takes pride in their ability to execute tasks, problem solve and produce quality media. Detail oriented with proven organizational skills is a must, as is the ability to manage time efficiently. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are very important as this role determines a significant part of our social media presence.
This is a unique role for the right individual and we look forward to meeting you!