Blue Oaks Financial is a growing, unconventional (no suits/ties) financial advisory firm. We’re seeking an experienced Content Creator to join our company. We manage investments and create financial plans for clients.
This can be a fully remote position but high preference is placed on someone who has the ability to come into the office in Roseville, CA.
- Help with content generation in the form of articles, photos, emails, social media posts, and landing pages as needed.
- Oversee written copy for landing pages, paid ads, emails, video scripts, downloads, articles, and more.
- Continually develop Blue Oaks’s written voice in collaboration with other teams.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify gaps in our content coverage and areas of opportunity.
- Work with in-house subject matter experts to develop educational content that supports the Blue Oaks customer journey and larger marketing goals.
- Collaborate to improve our marketing funnel from start to finish.
- Lead SEO strategy for articles and Youtube content to increase rankings and authority.
- Please include samples of previous work with your application. You can email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar or related role.
- Bachelor's Degree related to Journalism, Marketing or other related accreditation
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Experience creating and distributing educational content, tools, and resources to a large audience
- Knowledge of marketing funnel, customer journey and buyer personas
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of copywriting and emails
- Keen attention to detail, especially in the capacity of formatting emails and web pages in an aesthetic form, free of grammatical or style errors
- Outgoing, professional, and eager to proactively take on responsibility
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of finance and investing trends and information
- Passion for personal finance and investing
The ideal candidate has a background in copywriting, marketing, and a passion for finances/ investing. Candidates must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment, manage time efficiently, and work on multiple projects simultaneously. We look forward to meeting you!